What Information is gathered about its visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. google.com) and an IP Address (e.g. 220.127.116.11). When a visitor requests a page from within the SQUEAKS SERVICES website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. This information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
- The IP Address of the Site that may have referred you.
- Your IP Address
- The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
- The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 11)
- The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh or Windows)
- Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google, Bing)
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser from our Web Server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites. The SQUEAKS SERVICES website utilizes cookies as a means of providing personalization features to our visitors. For example, we utilize cookies to remember settings (background music selections, wallpapers preferences, etc.) that you may have made at our website.
What other information do we request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
In addition, SQUEAKS SERVICES will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our Mailing List, you will be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services. You have the option of “Unsubscribing” from our Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of the staff, you will be required to provide specific information that will be routed to the appropriate contact within the company.
What information does SQUEAKS SERVICES collect when I purchase something?
If you purchase something, such as a T-Shirt, we need to obtain the appropriate information in order to complete the transaction. Depending upon the method of payment that you select and your location, the required information may vary. However, generally speaking we will need:
- Your Name
- Billing Address (for Credit Card Orders)
- Shipping Address
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Number (for Credit Card Orders)
- Expiration Date (for Credit Card Orders)
Will we disclose the information collected to Third Parties?
SQUEAKS SEERVICES will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on SQUEAKS SERVICES.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of SQUEAKS SERVICES, or visitors of SQUEAKS SERVICES .
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Copyright 2021, SQUEAKS SERVICES All Rights Reserved.